Last Updated on by
Recommend Tips for Five Star Trips
Riders prefer uber drivers with high average ratings. Here are some tips to increase your chances of getting 5 stars.
How to Earn Uber High Ratings
If you want to earn five stars on trips, feedback from riders indicates that you should try to make every ride special. The best way to do this is to go above and beyond for every rider. If riders feel like you’re making an extra effort for them, they’ll most likely reward you with a five star rating.
Here are some suggestions from riders on how you can make a ride special
- Offer bottled water, snacks, gum, mints, and cell phone chargers
- Keep your car clean and well-maintained
- Make sure your car has no odors
- Dress professionally
- Open doors and help with luggage and bags when it’s safe to do so
- Be friendly, kind, and respectful to riders
- Keep your conversations professional
How to avoid low ratings
We realize getting a good rating isn’t always that easy. Sometimes, even if you do your best to go above and beyond for the rider, things can go wrong during a trip that are totally out of your control. We agree that these truly unlucky experiences should not count against you. This is precisely why we compare your average rating to the ratings of drivers all across the system. We completely understand that everyone gets unlucky once in a while.
The reason the best drivers have a high rating isn’t because they have fewer unlucky experiences. It’s because they master what they can control about a ride.
Below, we’ve provided our top tips based on rider feedback for how to avoid low ratings, focusing on things that you can control. If you focus on these rider tips, and face the unlucky situations with a good attitude, then chances are good that you’ll have an outstanding rating.
- Ask the rider if they have a preferred route
- Have a great attitude with the rider
- Do not begin the trip early
- Make sure you pick up the right rider by asking for their first name
- Do not ask for 5 stars
- Do not call the rider right away or excessively.
I use Uber to make money with my car & you can too. Use this link for $100 extra.